Ludwig Kaiser allegedly didn’t mind his manners.

The WWE star, who currently performs as luchador character El Grande Americano, allegedly assaulted a man in Florida in April after the man told him to “have some manners” upon leaving a elevator after the wrestler and a woman were “uncontrollably intimate” in the individual’s presence, according to the arrest warrant affidavit.

Kaiser — real name Marcel Barthel — was arrested Wednesday and charged with misdemeanor battery, and has since been released from jail.

He has pled not guilty.

The 35-year-old grappler is accused of striking Richard Reap at the Paramount on Lake Eola Apartments in Orlando, Fla., on April 23.

Reap reportedly told police he had been assaulted outside the elevator on the 12th floor around 6:30 p.m. ET after an unknown white man and female followed him into an elevator.

He alleged the pair kissed in a manner he described as “uncontrollably intimate.”

Kaiser reportedly had been dating WWE host Andrea Bazarte, and it’s uncertain if they are still a pair.

Reap claimed he told the couple to “please have some manners” after exiting the elevator on the 12th floor, leading to the male purportedly attacking him.

He alleged to police that Kaiser punched him multiple times and pushed him to the ground while threatening more violence.

The responding police said he noticed a “large, fresh scratch” on the back of Reap’s head, along with redness in the region that indicated a “recent physical altercation,” per the affidavit.

Officers viewed surveillance footage that showed a white man punching Reap outside the elevator at the time he mentioned, and they then identified Kaiser as the alleged assaulter.

Reap later picked out Kaiser from a group of six individuals, and police said the “totality” allowed them to establish probable cause for Kaiser’s arrest.

Kaiser learned of the warrant for his arrest on May 19 while he was in Mexico, according to court documents, and returned to Orlando the next day and turned himself in.

The document states that he has “every intention to appearing at all required court appearances” but he filed a motion to allow him to travel out of state and internationally.

He’s slated to compete on May 30 against Chad Gable, the “original” El Grande Americano, in a mask vs. mask match in Monterrey, Mexico for the AAA Lucha Libre promotion, which WWE purchased last year.

Share.
Leave A Reply

Exit mobile version