Online sports betting in North Carolina will be available in January 2024, and Caesars Sportsbook North Carolina is expected to obtain a license in the state. Once officially licensed and live, new customers will be able to use the Caesars Sportsbook North Carolina promo code, which is coming soon, to claim an incredible new-user welcome offer.
The brand’s welcome offer in other states is considered one of the best in the industry and should be similar in the Tar Heel State once North Carolina goes live with online sports betting. Keep reading on to learn all about Caesars Sportsbook North Carolina, its impending launch, and much more.
More on Caesars Sportsbook NC Promo Code:
|Caesars Sportsbook NC Welcome Offer||Details|
|📲 Caesars Sportsbook NC Promo Code||Coming Soon!|
|💰 Expected Caesars Sportsbook NC Welcome Offer||TBD|
|📌 Terms and Conditions||T&C Apply, 21+ only, Certain states only|
|🗓 Expected Launch Date for NC Sportsbooks||January 2024|
The Caesars Sportsbook NC promo code isn’t live in North Carolina at the moment because the state has yet to launch legal, regulated online wagering. Legal online sports betting in North Carolina should be available in early January 2024.
In the meantime, 12 sports betting licenses are up for grabs in the state. It is currently unknown which online sportsbooks will receive a license, but it’s fair to assume all of the nation’s top online betting sites have a good chance of landing one – Caesars Sportsbook NC included.
While we await the official announcement of what exactly the Caesars Sportsbook North Carolina promo code will entail, stay tuned for updates on both its potential welcome offer and the upcoming state launch. Generally speaking, the Caesars NC promo code could feature a First Bet on Caesars or Bet & Get offering of some sort, similar to what we’ve seen offered at previous launches.
Expected Sports Betting Launch Date in North Carolina
Initially, North Carolina legalized sports betting for tribal casinos in 2019. Caesars NC launched retail sportsbooks at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort and Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River. It wasn’t until 2023 that mobile sports betting became a topic of discussion in North Carolina.
North Carolina hasn’t issued a license to any online sports betting provider yet, but there are 12 available. Caesars Sportsbook NC should receive one and can begin accepting action as soon as the market goes live. If everything goes as planned, the Caesars Sportsbook North Carolina promo code should become available in January 2024.
Caesars Sportsbook North Carolina Timeline
The discussion around legal online sports betting in North Carolina began in March 2023, when the HB 347 law was introduced. The following events led to legal sports betting in North Carolina:
- 🗓 March 30, 2023: In an official vote on the online sports betting bill HB 347, the North Carolina House votes in favor of the bill. The Senate will vote in the coming months, and Caesars Sportsbook could launch their mobile app and online site in late 2023 or early 2024.
- 🗓️ May 4, 2023: The NC Senate and House meet on various issues, but the sports betting bill is not included in discussions. The potential launch of Caesars Sportsbook in a mobile and online capacity is still uncertain.
- 🗓 June 1, 2023: Legal sports betting takes the next step in North Carolina after the Senate approves HB 347 with a 37-11 vote.
- 🗓 June 6, 2023: The House approves of the amendments made by the Senate. The HB 347 law moves to the final step, with Gov. Roy Cooper needing to sign it into law.
- 🗓️ June 7, 2023: The NC House gives final approval on online sports betting legislation HB 347.
- 🗓 June 14, 2023: North Carolina sports betting becomes legal after Gov. Cooper sigs the HB 347 Bill into law. North Carolina will put the law into effect in January 2024.
- 🗓️ September 28, 2023: Regulators announce Caesars Sportsbook NC (and all other operators) must partner with a team, golf course, speedway, NASCAR or PGA.
- 🗓️ October 26, 2023: A public meeting will be held by the North Carolina State Lottery Commission to discuss concerns about the sports betting rules.
- 🗓️ November 7, 2023: A second set of betting rules, covering 256 pages, has been proposed by the NC Lottery Commission. These rules covered important variables; such as the use of language and marketing. No meetings have been held regarding the operators to go live, including Caesars Sportsbook.
Caesars Sportsbook North Carolina Launch Date
January 2024 is the expected launch date for Caesars Sportsbook North Carolina, but it still needs to be made official. We will update this page once aware of any official dates, but users should also watch for January 8. That’s the earliest possible date we could see Caesars Sportsbook North Carolina opening its virtual doors for business.
Will There Be a Caesars North Carolina Promo Code?
The Caesars Sportsbook North Carolina promo code should be available ahead of the online sports betting launch in North Carolina. Typically, an online sports betting site offers a pre-registration welcome bonus to all first-time players. This allows new customers to sign up before the official launch date and receive an exclusive early-bird signup offer.
Right now, the Caesars Sportsbook NC promo code is still up in the air. While we’ve seen exciting offers including a First Bet on Caesars and a Bet & Get promotion gifted during previous state launches, we’ll have to wait and see what the brand has in store for North Carolina. Follow along with this page for any and all updates on the Caesars North Carolina promo code & welcome bonus.
Signing Up for the Caesars North Carolina Bonus Code
It’ll be a few months before Caesars Sportsbook NC is live in the Tar Heel State. Bettors can take solace in knowing the signup process will remain simple for everyone, as it is in other Caesars states. Check out the steps below on how to sign up for a Caesars Sportsbook NC account:
- Enter your email address, password, and Caesars North Carolina promo code.
- Insert your personal information, including phone number, name, date of birth, last four digits of your SSN, and home address.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Select a payment method, deposit your money, and begin betting today.
Caesars North Carolina Mobile App Review
The Caesars Sportsbook North Carolina mobile app isn’t available just yet, so our review will cover the mobile sports betting product currently available in other states.
The app can be downloaded on both the App Store and Google Play Store. Customers have had many positive things to say about the bet types and sports betting markets available within the Caesars app. It is extremely easy to select markets from the betting options and place all sorts of wagers, from straight bets to parlays to teasers.
It’s unlikely everything will be perfect with an online sportsbook app, and the Caesars sports betting app is no exception. Users have raised concerns regarding payouts, customer service, and occasional glitches.
The Caesars Sportsbook desktop client has many of the same features as the Caesars app. It has a strong user interface, with the sports betting markets appearing on the top and left side of the screen. The bet slip is on the right, making it easy to place any wagers.
There’s a lot to like with the Caesars Sportsbook app. The simple navigation and ability to place your bets should make it one of the best options for North Carolina sports bettors once live.
Existing Promos at Caesars North Carolina
The Caesars Sportsbook NC promo code is an excellent way to encourage customers to sign up for the sportsbook, but what about existing users? It’s crucial for any online sports betting site to offer promos to existing customers because they want to keep them engaged.
Below, you’ll find the best promotions currently on offer to existing users of the brand:
One of the most popular sportsbook promos is refer-a-friend. Similar to its other states, Caesars Sportsbook North Carolina will likely allow existing customers to send a referral link to their friends.
Here’s how it works: Caesars will provide a referral link once the existing user submits their preferred state and phone number. The existing user’s friend will then use the link to create a new Caesars Sportsbook account. Once they deposit and wager $50, the original customer will receive a $100 bonus bet.
Daily Odds Boosts
Caesars Sportsbook NC is among the best in the sports betting industry for odds boosts. The sportsbook takes a prop from just about any sports betting market and boosts the odds to give bettors a favorable advantage.
The betting site does an excellent job of highlighting all sports, as its boosts are not exclusive to one or two markets. They also boost different bet types, including props, parlays, Same Game Parlays, and more.
A profit boost is similar to an odds boost, but there are typically more options with the former. The odds boosts are usually preset props and parlays, while a profit boost usually allows users to wager on a market of their choice.
This promo increases the odds of props, parlay bets, or other sports betting markets by a certain percentage. Rather than receiving the standard payout on a specific selection, a profit boost will offer the user a little extra on top of their winnings.
Caesars North Carolina Bet Types
Caesars Sportsbook North Carolina will have many betting options available for all sports bettors. Check out our list below with a brief breakdown of each sports betting type.
- Moneyline: The simplest sports betting option is the moneyline. Sports bettors select the team or player they expect to win the match. The favorite will be accompanied by a minus symbol (-), while the underdog is plus money (+).
- Point Spread: Sports bettors in North Carolina wagering on the point spread must predict how many points one team will defeat another by. For example, the Carolina Panthers (+3.5) would need to win the game outright or lose by three points or less to cover the spread.
- Total: Caesars Sportsbook NC sets a game’s total number of points, goals, or runs. This is essentially a 50/50 bet, as the odds usually open at -110 for either side.
- Parlay: A parlay allows users to combine multiple wagers into one bet. This boosts the odds, giving bettors better value, but it’s more risky because it takes one loss to lose the whole parlay.
- Same Game Parlay: The Caesars NC online sportsbook will offer Same Game Parlays for most sporting events. Customers select multiple props from the same game and put them into a parlay.
- Game Prop: A game prop is like betting on a game within a game. Instead of betting on the outcome, Caesars Sportsbook North Carolina offers odds for in-game options, such as the first half winner or runs scored in the first inning.
- Player Prop: North Carolina bettors can wager on player props during a game. It’s essentially a combination of a game prop and over/under, as you focus on a player going over or under their stat projection.
- Round Robin: It’s best to think of a round robin as a parlay within a parlay. A standard parlay loses if any leg loses, but a round robin can stay alive even with one loss. For example, a round robin would win if your parlay featured two wins and one loss.
- Teaser: A teaser focuses on the spread or point total of multiple matches. North Carolina bettors can favorably move the spread, but the odds become shorter.
- Futures: Caesars Sportsbook NC will allow users to wager on sporting events well into the future. This includes the Super Bowl, NBA Finals, and World Series.
What are the Betting Markets at Caesars North Carolina Sportsbook?
Caesars Sportsbook North Carolina is sure to provide its players with a plethora of sports betting markets. They will range from the most popular sports to ones bettors may not be as familiar with. These will all be available once you use the Caesars North Carolina promo code and create an account:
- Australian Rules – AFL
- Auto – NASCAR Cup Series, Xfinity Series, Truck Series, Formula 1
- Baseball – MLB, NPB, South Korean KBO, Chinese Professional Baseball League, Minor League Baseball
- Basketball – NBA, WNBA, College Basketball, EuroLeague
- Cricket – Indian Premier League, The Ashes, ICC World Cup 2023
- Cycling – Tour de France
- Darts – World Series of Darts Finals
- Football – NFL, College Football, CFL
- Golf – PGA Tour, Majors, LIV, DP World Tour, Champions Tour
- Hockey – NHL, World Championship
- Lacrosse – Premier League Lacrosse
- Olympics – Olympics 2024 Medal Specials
- Rugby League – NRL, Super League
- Rugby Union – Rugby World Cup
- Soccer – International, MLS, UEFA Club Competitions, European Leagues
- Tennis – Grand Slams, ATP, WTA, WTA Doubles
- MMA – UFC, Bellator, PFL
Popular Caesars North Carolina Sports Teams
There are many successful sports teams in North Carolina. The Carolina Panthers have a pair of Super Bowl appearances, and the Carolina Hurricanes won the 2006 Stanley Cup.
There’s also no forgetting arguably the two most successful college basketball programs of all time, Duke and North Carolina. The Caesars North Carolina Sportsbook should focus on these teams with multiple sportsbook promos available for fans and bettors in the area.
Caesars Sportsbook NC doesn’t have any official partnerships with any North Carolina teams just yet, but we’ll keep an eye out as the online sportsbook launches.
College Sports Teams to Wager on at Caesars North Carolina
UNC Tar Heels
The UNC Tar Heels are among the most prestigious college basketball programs ever. They have seven National Championships across men’s and women’s basketball, with the most recent coming in 2017.
It doesn’t stop there, as men’s lacrosse, soccer and women’s field hockey, lacrosse, soccer, and tennis have won a combined 19 Championships in the 21st century.
Duke Blue Devils
The other half of the biggest rivalry in college basketball features the Duke Blue Devils. Duke has 17 National Championships, with men’s basketball claiming five.
With Caesars NC likely launching in North Carolina during college basketball season, we should see plenty of Caesars Sportsbook NC promos geared around Duke and UNC.
NC State Wolfpack
It doesn’t take a hardcore college basketball fan to know NC State has one of the most iconic moments in March Madness history. They won the 1983 men’s basketball National Championship on a game-winning dunk behind head coach Jim Valvano.
It may not be a betting option at Caesars Sportsbook North Carolina, but NC State has won the women’s Cross Country Championship in back-to-back years.
Wake Forest Demon Deacons
Wake Forest hasn’t had much success beyond the regular season in basketball or football. They’ve only won one March Madness game since 2004, but they recently tied a program record in football with 11 wins in 2021.
The athletics program has 10 National Championships, with six coming since 2002.
Appalachian State University
The football program at Appalachian State should draw the majority of betting interest at Caesars Sportsbook in North Carolina. They have one of the biggest upsets in college football history, defeating Michigan as a 33-point underdog. It also marked the first time an FCS team defeated a ranked FBS opponent.
Appalachian State remains a successful football program, as last year was the first time since 2014 they failed to qualify for a Bowl Game.
Professional Sports Teams to Bet on at Caesars North Carolina
The Carolina Panthers have a pair of Super Bowl appearances in their franchise history, but there has been little success since the departure of former MVP Cam Newton.
Carolina hasn’t won a playoff game since 2015, but they should be a popular pick on Sundays amongst Caesars Sportsbook North Carolina users.
Caesars Sportsbook North Carolina will surely post odds for the Charlotte Hornets, but it’s hard to imagine many people betting on them. The Hornets haven’t won a playoff series since 2002, and it’d be a surprise if they made the playoffs in 2024.
It may end up being another tough season for the Hornets, but LaMelo Ball player props should garner a ton of interest at Caesars Sportsbook NC.
It’s not all bad for professional sports teams in North Carolina, as the Carolina Hurricanes are one of the favorites for the 2024 Stanley Cup. They’ve qualified for the postseason in five straight seasons, including a pair of Conference Finals appearances.
The Hurricanes should be a popular team at Caesars Sportsbook NC as they pursue their second Stanley Cup Championship in franchise history.
Charlotte FC is a new expansion club in the MLS, making its debut in 2022. They failed to make the playoffs last season and remain outside the playoff picture in 2023.
It’s still early in franchise history, so they should improve as they become a more prevalent franchise. That shouldn’t stop anyone from visiting Caesars Sportsbook North Carolina to wager on the team.
North Carolina Courage
The North Carolina Courage joined the National Women’s Soccer League in 2017. Unlike Charlotte FC, it took them no time to become a powerhouse. They were runner-ups in the 2017 NWSL Playoffs before winning the Championship in 2018 and 2019.
North Carolina has won the NWSL Challenge Cup in the last two seasons. They are an optimal betting option on the Caesars NC Sportsbook app.
North Carolina has no professional baseball teams, so residents often root for the Atlanta Braves. They couldn’t have picked a better team, as the Braves are in a prime position to win a second World Series title in three years.
It’d be wise to visit the Caesars North Carolina Sportsbook mobile app and wager on the Braves making a deep postseason run.
Headlines & Upcoming Events
- The Panthers fall to the Colts, 13-27, they will visit the Bears tonight at 8:15 PM EST. (11/9)
- The Hornets lost to the Wizards yesterday, 116-132, they visit the Wizards on Nov. 10 at 7:00 PM EST. (11/9)
- The Hurricanes defeated the Sabres 3-2 in overtime on Nov. 8, they visit the Florida Panthers on Nov. 10 at 7:00 PM EST. (11/9)
- The UNC Tar Heels football team defeated Campbell on Saturday Nov. 4, 59-7, they are scheduled to host their interstate rival Blue Devils on Nov. 11 at 8:00 PM EST. (11/9)
- The NC State football team defeated Miami on Saturday, Nov 4 20-6, the Wolfpack are set to visit Wake Forest on Nov. 11 at 2:00 PM EST. (11/9)
- The Wake Forest football team lost to the Duke Blue Devils on Nov. 2, 21-24, they are set to face NC State next on Nov. 11. (11/9)
- The Appalachian State football team defeated Marshall over the weekend 31-9, they visit Georgia State on Nov. 11 at 2:00 PM EST. (11/9)
- The Duke Blue Devils basketball team defeated Dartmouth 91-54, they are set to host Arizona on Nov. 10 at 7:00 PM EST. (11/9)
- The UNC Tar Heels basketball team defeated Radford at home 86-70, they host Lehigh on Nov. 12 at 2:00 PM EST. (11/9)
- The NC State basketball team defeated The Citadel in their home opener 72-59, they host Abilene Christian on Nov. 10 at 7:00 PM EST. (11/9)
- The Wake Forest basketball team defeated Elon 101-78, they visit the Georgia Bulldogs on Nov. 10 at 7:00 PM EST. (11/9)
- The Appalachian State basketball team defeated Oakland City in their home opener 87-49, they visit Northern Illinois on Nov 11 at 4:00 PM EST. (11/9)
Caesars Brand Relevance
Caesars Sportsbook NC is one of the most popular betting sites in the U.S., but the Caesars brand goes well beyond the sportsbook. Caesars Entertainment is a hotel and casino company founded in Reno, NV.
Caesars Entertainment has around 50 properties in the U.S., including a pair of retail sports betting locations in North Carolina. It continues beyond sports betting, as Caesars operates online casinos across four continents.
Caesars has many partnerships with professional sports teams, college teams, media companies, and athletes/celebrities. Capital One Arena (Washington D.C), Chase Field (Phoenix), and Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse (Cleveland) each have a retail location on-site.
There are 16 states that are home to a Caesars retail casino. Caesars is most prevalent in Nevada, with 16 different retail casino locations in the state. North Carolina houses retail Caesars Casino locations at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort and Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River.
Caesars North Carolina Responsible Gambling
Caesars Sportsbook NC users must be aware of the responsible gambling guidelines at the betting site. Caesars Sportsbook NC does an excellent job of promoting its responsible gambling tools with a link featured on its homepage.
- User Limits: Caesars Sportsbook North Carolina allows users to put limits on their accounts for depositing and gaming activity. Bettors can limit the amount they deposit, bet, and place on a single wager. Customers can make their limit preference last a day, week, or month.
- Timeout: The Caesars Sportsbook NC app and desktop version allow users to suspend their account temporarily. This prevents bettors from betting or depositing at Caesars Sportsbook for the cool-off period. It can range from three to 30 days.
- Self-Exclusion: A self-exclusion serves as an extension of a timeout or cool-off period. This will restrict access to a Caesars Sportsbook NC account for at least one year. It’s also possible to permanently self-exclude an account from the Caesars Sportsbook NC site.
Caesars North Carolina Customer Service
Caesars Sportsbook NC users can take solace in knowing the online sports betting site has a strong customer support service. It includes 24/7 live support via chat, email, and phone for all users.
- Live Chat
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone Number: 855-474-0606
- FAQ Section
Caesars North Carolina Payment Options
The Caesars Sportsbook North Carolina payment options should fall in line with other legal sports betting states offering a Caesars product. Check out the list below to see the expected payment methods for the Caesars Sportsbook NC app:
- Online Banking
- Credit/Debit Card
- ACH e-Check
- Caesars Sportsbook NC & Casino Play+ Prepaid Account
Caesars North Carolina Promo Code FAQs
Below, we address some of the industry’s most common questions regarding Caesars Sportsbook North Carolina. For additional information, be sure to check out the detailed FAQ section available on the app or website.
Can I place bets at Caesars Sportsbook in North Carolina?
Caesars Sportsbook NC won’t be available in the state until January 2024. We should see a Caesars Sportsbook NC promo code before the official North Carolina launch, but you can’t place any bets until North Carolina sports betting officially launches.
Is Caesars Sportsbook NC legit?
It’s hard to find a more legit online betting site in the U.S. than Caesars Sportsbook NC. Caesars Entertainment built the Caesars brand, which has continued into the Caesars Sportsbook NC platform. All users should feel comfortable when visiting the online sportsbook.
When will Caesars Sportsbook be legal in North Carolina?
We’re still waiting for a launch date for Caesars Sportsbook North Carolina, but it’s projected to launch in January 2024. The Caesars Sportsbook North Carolina promo code will likely be available a few weeks before the launch.
Can I bet on college sports in North Carolina?
The Caesars Sportsbook NC mobile app and online sportsbook will allow North Carolina users to bet on college sports. The timing couldn’t be any better, as the projected launch date should fall right in the middle of college basketball season.
What is the Caesars North Carolina promo code?
While we don’t have an official Caesars North Carolina promo code just yet, it should align with other Caesars states and provide users with some sort of First Bet on Caesars or Bet & Get opportunity. As soon as anything is confirmed, we’ll be sure to provide an update
In what states is Caesars Sportsbook legal?
Caesars online sportsbook is currently legal in 17 states, but Kentucky will make it 18 on September 28. The other states to offer Caesars Sportsbook at the moment include AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, LA, MD, MA, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, and WY.